Today I’m going to share with you an overview of a BUD or Business Unit Director position we’re currently recruiting for in the US, to build, grow and lead a Pharma focused Business Consulting Practice.
Our client is an established and growing Services Integration business, specialized in Content Services, Managed Services, Business Applications and Consulting for the Pharma and Lifesciences markets. Not by coincidence…they are experiencing strong growth, and plan to invest in and develop their Business Consulting Unit.
We are looking for a US based Senior Executive or Consultant to build, manage and lead a Business Consulting Team focused on the Clinical, Regulatory and Quality related needs of their Pharma and Life Sciences clients. The Business Unit Director would also be an integral part of the Senior Leadership team, with strategic input into the company’s future direction, scope of services and strategy. You would have full P&L responsibility, and be accountable for building and implementing a plan to grow the Consulting business,
The role comes with a base salary in the region of $225K- $250K and an additional bonus structure. However, we hope that the main attraction would still be the opportunity to build and lead a Pharma focused Consulting Business, combined with being able to “get stuck in” and make a real lasting impact across the wider business.
So what are we looking for?
• Firstly, extensive Business Consulting experience covering the key business processes of Clinical, Quality and Regulatory within Pharma and Life Sciences, and ideally covering areas such as:
- Business Strategy
- Program and Change Management
- Business Process Engineering
- Analysis and Planning Consulting
- Platform/Product Evaluation
- Process Design/ Reengineering
- Software Assessments
- Strategy and Roadmaps
– Then we’re looking for extensive knowledge of Information Systems, including RIM, Clinical Trials and QMS
– Knowledge of Cloud or SaaS offerings for Life Sciences, for instance Veeva Vault, OpenText D2, Generis Cara or Sparta TrackWise
– Experience managing Consulting engagements in Clinical, Regulatory and Quality areas
– Finally, Leadership experience and a strong network within Pharma and Technology Provider organizations
So, if this sounds interesting, you’re based in the US and open to investigate, please get in touch with me Mark Pickles directly on Linkedin on otherwise please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org