Without wanting to overplay the adjective “exciting”, we do have a genuinely exciting new role today! It’s a Commercial Director covering Europe which could develop into a Business Unit Director or BUD role across Europe in the future.
Our client is an established and growing global Services Integration business, specialized in ECM, Document Management, Managed Services and Consulting for the Pharma and Lifesciences markets. They are experiencing strong growth, and plan to bring in a Commercial Director to join their Leadership Team to support the European growth.
This is NOT a traditional sales or Individual Contributor role, as the focus is more on creating the optimum environment for the European business to grow. The key elements you would focus on include:
- strategy execution,
- ensuring strong channel partner relationships,
- assisting the EU delivery team
- and working directly with the sales team.
You would report directly to the US Leadership, who to use a US sporting analogy would view you as the “European Quarterback” to ensure the European strategy is properly managed and executed, and thus enable the European business to grow in line with expectations. The role comes with a robust base salary well into six figures and additional bonus structure.
So what are we looking for?
- A Sales, Marketing or Commercial Leader, Senior BD Director or Senior Account Director with robust experience and knowledge of the European Pharma / Life Sciences market
- An understanding of the Pharma “Life Cycle” processes i.e. Clinical, Regulatory and Quality
- Deep expertise in the ECM or Document Management space
- Well connected, and respected in the European Pharma Market and also with Channel Partners (specifically Veeva, Sparta, Generis & OpenText)
- Expertise selling Services or Cloud or SaaS offerings to Pharma/ Life Sciences
- Expertise working with Channel Partners
- Team Leadership experience
- And finally, Strategic Marketing experience
So, if that sounds interesting, you’re based in Europe and open to investigate, please get in touch with me Mark Pickles directly on Linkedin on otherwise please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org