Our client is a fast growing biotechnology business specializing in genetic engineering solutions. They deliver a broad range of highly sought after products and services and have specific expertise in vector design, vector cloning, virus packaging, proteins, plasmids, mRNA’s and proteins. The company is growing rapidly, so are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Director to develop their US business.
1. An MSc or PhD in Life Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or Pharmaceutical Science.
2. 1-4 years’ experience of sales, business development or account management in Biologics or CGT (Cell & Gene Therapy).
3. Experience selling deal sizes in excess of 100K USD.
4. Experience in manufacturing and knowledge of cGMP guidelines
1. The opportunity to join a fast growing, cutting edge and global scientific commercial organisation.
2. You will gain priceless commercial experience and enter a new world of opportunity, career development and enhanced earnings.
3. The company will invest heavily in your development and career progression.